SKATE & SNOWBOARD QUALITY CLOTHING
RETURNS AND STORE CREDIT POLICY
How to return an item
We want to ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase. We understand that sometimes it’s difficult to choose the right products online and it's ok to change your mind!
Attend your local Post Office and send to the returns address:
New Zealand Online Store Returns
Supply Chain Soltions C/O Boardriders
105 Corio Quay Road
11 Timberly Road, Mangere 2022, Auckland, New Zealand
Before sending your purchased item back to us please make sure you read our full Terms and conditions to simplify your experience.
30 DAY RETURNS
- Full priced items may be returned within 30 days of purchase, via mail or in store.*
- Sale and promotional items may be returned within 30 days of purchase, via mail (not in store).*
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process below.
HOW IT WORKS. RETURNS ARE ON US!*
We know that finding your perfect match can take a couple of tries, so for a limited time, we're offering free returns via Australia Post when you spend
We will include a pre-paid Australia Post return label with all Australian orders over $150. It's that simple!
OPTION 1: Via Mail (Full Priced & Sale Items)
STEP 1: PREPARE
- Include the completed Returns Label
- Include your Proof of Purchase
STEP 2: PACK
- Reuse the original packaging (box or satchel) and ensure you include only unused, unworn and undamaged items (including all tags, labels and retail packaging)
- Include any free promotional items you received with your original order
- Apply the supplied Shipping Address Label to the outside of the retail packaging and enclose the Returns Slip and Proof of Purchase.
STEP 3: POST
- Drop your return into any NZ post or parcel post box. Once we receive your return, its takes 1-2 business days to process your refund.
- We recommend that you use registered post for all returns, as we cannot be responsible for items should they be lost in transit.
OPTION 2: In Store (Full Priced Items Only)
Please note: Returns can only be processed by company owned stores and cannot be processed by our factory outlet stores or any authorised dealers.
STEP 1: PREPARE
- Make sure you have your proof of purchase and are only returning full priced items. View our terms and conditions for more information on in-store returns.
STEP 2: CHECK
- Ensure all items are unused, unworn and undamaged (including all tags, labels and retail packaging)
- Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
STEP 3: FIND A STORE
- Find your nearest company owned store and return your items!
Returns can only be processed by company owned stores and cannot be processed by our factory outlet stores or any authorised dealers.
Only full priced items are able to be returned in store, sale items purchased online must be returned via mail.
Online orders purchased using PayPal or Afterpay cannot be returned in store and must be returned via mail.
Please contact Contact Us if you require further information.
Do you have something you'd like to share with us, or a question that calls for our attention? Call or chat with one of our representatives.
0800 421 926
11:00am – 7:00pm NZST Monday – Friday
*Closed Weekends and all National Public Holidays
Get immediate answers to our most frequently asked questions.